Thursday, December 12, 2013

I’m not too old to govern Oyo again —Ladoja

FORMER Governor of Oyo State, Senator Rashidi Ladoja has said that his
opponents should not use his age to campaign against his eligibility
to govern the state for the second time.
He will be over 70 years old in 2015.
He was reacting to comments by his political rivals that he would be
too old to govern the state come 2015.
Ladoja, who spoke in Ibadan, yesterday, said he was still fit to
serve the state in any capacity if the people wanted him.
He said: "You cannot possibly exclude me from 2015 elections. Age is a
thing of the mind. I am as fit as a 40-year-old man. The Government
House is not a place people go as governor to crack stones and lift
weight."
According to Ladoja: "It is all about administration. An administrator
is an administrator. You cannot buy experience with money. If my
people want me, I will not reject them.
"My party will decide those who will contest in 2015. We have asked
members to keep their ambitions to their hearts while we embark on
mobilisation across the state."

No comments:

Post a Comment