With over 100 million Nigerians without a plan for Christmas, trail
blazing media firm Aviti international Ltd, with the approval of the
Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), National Lottery Commission
(NLRC) and in partnership with MTECH and the GSM providers are
introducing the XMAS IN THE CLOUDS OFFER!
All customers across the various GSM companies- MTN, Airtel, Etisalat
and Globacom will soon have an opportunity to enjoy 6 whole days of
BLISS this Christmas by just spending N100.
Offer is currently available to Airtel and Globacom customers for now,
but will soon be available to MTN and Etisalat customers.
Customers just have to text XMAS to 35050 across the networks to be
eligible for a raffle draw.
The draws will happen at the GSM Providers' office premises under the
supervision of the prestigious Alexander Forbes Consulting Actuaries.
At least one winner per day will emerge after a daily draw to start
from the 17th of December.
All a prospective winner has to commit is N100 and upon being
confirmed a winner of the day's draw, will be treated first class and
the following sequence of events from the 23rd of December, 2013:
- Chauffeur-driven pick up from residence (with media fanfare)
- Flight from Airport in town of residence to Calabar Airport
- Ride out to Obudu, check in to Obudu Cattle Ranch Mountain Resort
- Dine, wine, sight-see and experience the scenery for 3 days
- Return to Calabar, check into Tinapa Lakeside Hotel
- Other side attractions include: horse riding, cable car, Christmas
dinner feast, Marina resort side attractions, Jet Ski, Sound City
- Enjoy the world acclaimed Calabar Carnival
- Flight back to town of residence
- Chauffeur-driven pick up from Airport to residence (with media fanfare)
According to the Executive Director , Mr. Thomas Idim Ikpeme, his
firm's objective has always been to delight Nigerians with first of
its kind offers that will always leave a sweet taste in the mouth of
the winners. With just barely two weeks into Christmas and with the
hardship in the daily lives of medium to low income earners, this idea
was borne out of the need to make Nigerians smile completely this
Christmas…..and in the clouds!
He opined that as one of the safest places in Nigeria, where's a
better place to spend the 2013 Christmas festivities with a loved
one….and with just N100 to lose?