Sunday, December 22, 2013

18-year-old Nigerian emerges Best Model of the World

18 year-old, Onyinye Emeasoba, an indigene of Anambra State, has
emerged winner, Best Model of The World Beauty Pageant, after
defeating 43 other models representing different countries across the
globe in a keenly contested battle.
Emeasoba, who on Monday, December 9, returned to Nigeria from
Bulgaria, where the event was held expressed joy over the overwhelming
support she received from Nigerians.
Speaking with The Entertainer, Emeasoba who also represented Anambra
State at the just concluded Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN)
said: "I think it's the Lords doing. I can't really point to a reason
behind my success. It's Just God and His grace on me. Besides, I know
I'm pretty and down to earth; I believe I have all what it takes to
make Nigeria proud. Don't forget I also won the crown as Miss Brighter
Future in 2012."
Speaking on her pet project, Emeasoba continued: "I want to tackle
breast cancer during my reign. Lots of our mothers keep dying as a
result of cancer. Our mothers should stay alive for us. This is one of
the reasons I've decided to take up breast cancer campaign as my pet
project."

No comments:

Post a Comment